Welcome to #CimplVision.
Today's topic: We explain why using AngularJS is considered a best practice in IT and telecom expense management software creation.
Hi, I’m Henry .Today I want to explain something:
Why is AngularJS the right choice to build our next generation application?
Angular is a popular programming framework from Google.
It’s powerful, letting programmers build applications that
- Render data in (nearly) any way
- Have modular design and scalable architecture
- Have automated testing so as to constantly optimize quality
Angular is modern, but is just old enough to be well-tested, well-documented, and full-featured. Apps built with Angular are adaptable to any new needs. They’re also extremely efficient at data processing.
In fact, we can argue that it’s best practice to build single page applications with Angular.
Thanks for tuning in! Come back next week for the next #CimplVision.
- How to Manage Big Data for Success
- Why Your Business Needs Information Technology
- Why are Premium TEM Softwares Built With HTML5? (VIDEO)