The problem of Shadow IT
Shadow IT (that is, technology used without approval) is everywhere these days. That means a lot of IT and telecom devices, services, and plans are being bought and used in organizations without any real scrutiny. In fact, up to 80% of enterprise IT can fly under the radar.
This is a real problem with real impact to any company’s bottom line. After all, how do you know if the money and resources you’re using are bringing in good returns if you don’t know where it’s really being spent?
Enter the CimplControl solution to handle the IT and telecom portion of budgets. This is our latest product in IT and telecom expense management. It’s something that makes managing all technology very convenient.
We’re holding a Webinar on June 11th in French at 11am EST and in English at 1pm and 3pm EST to show everyone just how easy it can be to manage IT and telecom expenses with CimplControl! It’s your best bet to take back control of IT and telecom costs hidden by Shadow IT.
IT and telecom expenses – managed right
One of the key challenges in managing all a company’s technology – even before Shadow IT took root in today’s landscape – starts with tracking. More to the point, earlier ways of doing this involved using a lot of different solutions to manage different parts of the total fleet of services and devices.
CimplControl really gets away from all this by tracking and organizing everything in a single framework that we call the Enterprise Digital Footprint (EDF). By using the EDF as its guiding principle, CimplControl makes the act of accessing, tracking, and managing IT and telecom in any business and industry very easy. How? Well, CimplControl:
- Centralizes everything.
- All the information you have on all your IT and telecom assets and services (e.g., Lync, smartphones, VPN tokens, and many, many more) is placed into a single repository which you then control through a convenient dashboard.
- Automates workflows.
- Because of automation, it’s easy to track all approvals and requests. Requests are sent to the right authority, who then approves (or rejects) the request. The right sender then receives the decision.
- Empowers self-service IT.
- CimplControl gives each employee the freedom to manage technology and IT services. What that means is that IT managers no longer have to track every details of IT in person because employees can now do basic IT functions such as verifying the services they use and need.
This all sounds great, doesn’t it? Of course, this is just a small bit of description – it’d be easier if we just showed you, right? And that’s why we’re hosting the CimplControl Webinar. In this webinar, we’ll be giving a live, real-time demonstration of how the CimplControl solution lets IT managers organize and manage everything which they have to track.
You’ll see how easy it would be to set IT and telecom usage rules by employee or department (or other groupings that’s useful to you), manage inventory, and track costs. The hosts of the CimplControl Webinar are Cimpl’s Solutions Consultant Monico Flores and Marketing Manager Caroline Le Brun – veterans of the telecom industry who are complete experts in getting the most value out of business IT.
Register for the CimplControl Webinar today to start taking back control of all your organization’s IT and telecom. If you want a sneak peek of what Cimpl can do, request a demo! And of course, if you need help right away to manage your IT and telecom expenses, contact us now.
- 5 Things Employees of the Future Expect From a Workplace
- Self-serve Asset Management – How to Work Smarter with Social IT