The challenges of Telecom Management
Based on my experience most companies that I meet are challenged with an almost impossible task when it comes to telecom management.
In most enterprises, telecommunications management functions are not integrated. With multiple disparate groups of people, processes, and systems are all involved. One group handles ordering and installing circuits, another supports the network yet another pays bills and audits them to validate costs. Forced to rely on spreadsheets and piecemeal processes you’ve likely discovered that it’s nearly impossible to answer even the most fundamental questions without an accurate inventory of services and business processes to enforce a controlled environment.
Now more than ever, an integrated view of the telecom services, procurement, monitoring, contract compliance, optimization, auditing, and bill payment is essential to optimize the management of the overall telecommunications environment.
Taking the decision to implement an inventory centric telecommunication approach and to consolidate the change management processes in a corporate environment is a fundamental step to strengthen the knowledge of and control over telecommunications environment.
With this initiative, opportunities are unlimited to properly address the challenges associated to telecom management. Cimpl can provide the expertise to help enterprises to regain control of their telecom environment by leveraging the 3 pillars of our telecom management solution which are:
- Consolidate telecom data into a single database
- Capture and centralize inventory of telecom services and assets
- Consolidate service providers to improve contract terms, options and service levels
- Integrate usage, contract and invoice information together for centralized payment to suppliers
- Centralize contract and vendor management
- Increase visibility into spending, inventory and assets
- Audit and ensure ownership of all inventory and services
- Receive invoices from suppliers in electronic format
- Audit and validate telecom invoices against actual usage levels
- Automate and control procedures for order requests and procurement
- Automate labor-intensive processes
- Automate the delivering of reports to end users and managers
- Incorporate bi-directional feeds to Integrate the platform into external systems
- Configure the system to meet the requirements of our clients
- Reinforce accountability on corporate governance policies directly to end users by making them accountable on how they use the corporate services at their disposal
- Employee tracking for proper cost allocation
- Facilitate the on boarding and off boarding of employee services and assets
As a result, by deploying an inventory centric solution is a powerful advantage which enables our customers to discover multiple ways to save time and money.