Author: Patricia Turchyn
Are you Still Shuffling Telecom Invoices?
Is your company still dancing the paper-shuffle? How many people do you have working at pushing papers from one person to another for authorizations or cheques to sign? We have all heard of the quantity of trees it takes to make a ream of paper, of the destruction of the forests and the impact on the overall environment. As companies, WE are ALL responsible for our share of the environmental problems occurring today and we know it!
Now, what if we were to tell you that you can do your part for the environment AND control your company’s bottom line AND make your overall telecom process more efficient? Hmmm, now you’re listening!
Telecom Expense Management software will do all this, and is great for the environment. Here are just a few of the benefits of a TEM (and not only environmental benefits!):
- Track utilization of your network assets
- Optimize your IT spend
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Electronic processing / online billing
- Streamline procurement, approval and payment processes
- Flag unused services easily
- Control costs through extensive reporting tools
- ONE centralized place for all your Telecom billing
- ONE centralized place for all your Telecom services (wireless & wireline)
Many corporations are now looking for TEM solutions like Telemanager. Upper management wants to apply TEM principles to improve overall telecom management, save money and reduce their carbon footprint at the same time.
Interested in more information on how TEM software saves the environment? Read TEMIA’s article Telecom Expense Management Saves the Environment while Cutting Expenses.